Forms & Instructions

Owners who would like to receive official notices via email (rather than US mail) should complete and submit this consent form. The same form separately asks for owners to consent to the posting of their contact information on the password-protected “Owner Information” page of this website.

Owners wishing to rent their units must submit a Rental Application Form well in advance of the start of the lease term:

When the unit is being vacated for the summer season, owners must complete and submit the Seasonal Departure Form

Owners who wish to submit the name of a candidate for the Twin Shores Board of Directors (during an election period) should use this form.

Owners should use this form to update their contact information, which should be done at least annually: Owner Contact Information Form

Purchases and sales: Parties who wish to purchase a unit in the park must fill out and submit the Application to Purchase Form and Related Information.  The selling owner(s) must also sign that form.  The sales agreement should contain, among other things, this retrofit certification acknowledging that Twin Shores has waived certain retrofitting requirements.

Anyone incurring an expense on behalf of Twin Shores should should submit the Expense Report-Reimbursement Request form. This includes an expense for which the payor requests reimbursement and expenses using the park-issued credit card or a store account.